What we do
Ecosystem Navigation is a strategic approach designed to make optimal use of what innovation ecosystems have to offer. In today’s highly dynamic and ever changing socio-economic climate, innovation requires engagement and interaction between people, stakeholders and ecosystems to flourish. The large number of ecosystems around the globe make it difficult for individual companies to determine which ecosystems to engage and interact with. This requires well-defined company needs regarding the interactions with ecosystems and a thorough understanding of the value each system offers.
We can support you in:
- mapping potential benefits from interacting with innovation ecosystems
- benchmarking relevant ecosystems
- designing your tailor-made ecosystem engagement plan
We support your leading innovation strategy:
Up-to-date insights into latest developments in the world’s innovation hotspots
Updates on relevant innovation movements of your competitors
Insights into the newest solutions being offered
Direct access to your future partners
“Empowering ecosystems: Build & Boost!”
We guide you in making your ecosystem best-in-class:
An ecosystem strategy built on the true strengths of your region
Guaranteeing full alignment with your strategic partners
Realizing a well-positioned and effective support organization
Ecosystem support organizations, such as cluster organizations and development agencies, typically operate at the interface of interests of various stakeholders. Their contribution to the objectives of individual stakeholders is usually indirect. It is therefore imperative that the expectations of stakeholders regarding the return on investment in a support organization are managed properly.
Maximizing the potential that ecosystems offer, requires a systematic approach based on facts, a long-term shared vision, smart design principles and managerial agility. Moreover, a core characteristic of any successful ecosystem is its ability to smoothly respond to changes in the environment. The recent covid-crisis underlines that.
We empower ecosystems by:
- mapping present and future spearheads of regions
- designing and implementing a support organization strategy
- benchmarking ecosystem support organizations and defining boost programs
“For first connections, physical proximity is crucial”
Developing business parks, innovation districts and campuses, it is often challenging to bring dynamics to the various physical entities. In the design stage the element of interaction between the players is often overlooked resulting in physical property development that lacks the energy and dynamics that the initiators had in mind.
We strengthen campuses, business parks and innovation districts by:
- mapping present and future needs of its residents
- benchmarking the physical and organisational requirements for a successful and dynamic ecosystem entity.
- designing and implementing a support organisation strategy and long term sustainable business model